Coral dos Servidores Municipais de Pres. Prudente


07/09/2010

Peace In The Valley - (Paz no Vale)

Composição: Thomas A. Dorsey (1939).

 

Oh well, I'm tired and so weary, but I must go alone

Till the lord comes and calls, calls me away, oh yes

Well the morning's so bright, and the lamp is alight

And the night, night is as black as the sea, oh yes

 

There will be peace in the valley for me, some day

There will be peace in the valley for me, oh Lord I pray

There'll be no sadness, no sorrow, no trouble, trouble I see

There will be peace in the valley for me, for me

 

Well the bear will be gentle, and the wolves will be tame

And the lion shall lay down by the lamb, oh yes

And the beasts from the wild, shall be lit by a child

And I'll be changed, changed from this creature that I am, oh yes

______________

Tão cansado estou, mas procuro o Senhor

Ele é a voz que eu almejo ouvir

Na gloriosa manhã, ou à noite a dormir

Haverá paz no vale pra mim.

 

Haverá paz no vale pra mim, eu sei

Haverá paz no vale pra mim, Senhor eu sei

Nem a sombra da noite ali verei

Haverá paz no vale pra mim.

 

Quando o sol surgir no horizonte além

E mostrar todo o vale em flor

Eu ali quero estar, mui alegre a cantar

Na presença do meu Senhor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário